Baxter & Lindley like to recommend that family and assets are protected in the event of death. For instance, a widow must have enough
money to meet the commitments of her own life and long-term future and the provision for any childrenís health, well-being and education.
There are several different types of Life Insurance:
- Whole of Life Insurance protects you until you die, whenever that occurs.
- Term Insurance will pay a benefit if you die before the end of the term.
- Family Income Benefit. This provides an income to your surviving spouse, for instance, if you were to die.
Life Insurance could be less expensive than you expect. Baxter & Lindley have the full range of options available and will advise
you if you wish. We can help you to answer the following questions:
- What is the value from my existing arrangements of the death benefit on my death and my spouseís death?
- If I do not have enough Life Insurance, what additional arrangements should I make and how much will they cost?
- If I were to die now, how can I make sure that my wife/husband has sufficient income for their own and my childrenís needs?
- If my wife/husband were to die now, would I have enough money to provide care for my children until they became independent?
- I am privately educating my children and I am aware of the cost of University Education. Will my Life Insurance ensure
that they are educated in the manner that I would have wished if I had been alive?
- I cannot calculate the effect of Inheritance Tax on my Estate. Please can you help me to do so and recommend what
Life Insurance would be appropriate to make sure that my children will inherit it without a tax burden.
For further details, please call us on 01442 890891.
In these uncertain times it is wise to protect what you have. Baxter & Lindley can arrange for your income to be
protected—giving you peace of mind.
Accident / Sickness / Unemployment Protection
A sudden accident, illness or loss of your job can be an extremely traumatic occasion. There are plans available that can
cover these eventualities. We can help you choose the right one for you. Please call us on 01442 890891 to discuss with
one of our Financial Advisers.
Long-term Care Financial Planning
Would you know what to do if you or a member of your family were to require long term care—either with immediate
effect, or looking ahead to the future?
Baxter & Lindley can help you plan for this eventuality, thereby lightening your load.
We can arrange this for you quickly and simply. Please call us on 01442 890891 to discuss your requirements.
Itís something that none of us like to think about but how would your family cope if you were suddenly diagnosed with a
Let our experts assess what you would need to pay in order to protect against it.
Peace of mind that your family will be provided for
The ability to plan now for the future, covering all eventualities
Less worry in these stressful times
To obtain more information about a particular service, please supply the following details and click
Tell me more: